After more than six years, the Guard Your Health (GYH) campaign is ending on Oct. 12, 2018. The Army National Guard will be working with the Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center (TATRC) to develop a mobile app that will connect you to your medical health records and relevant resources. The website will remain open as an archived version for a short period of time, therefore some information may be outdated.
Some resources found on GuardYourHealth.com will be incorporated into the mCare library and on the mobile app, such as:
- Health topic articles about fitness, nutrition, and sexual health
- Articles about Guard life and Soldiers’ personal stories
- Infographics promoting health and wellness
- Expert responses to Soldier questions (formerly known as Ask the Experts)
You can also check out these additional health and wellness resources to help you maintain an active lifestyle:
- Human Performance Resource Center
- Military OneSource
- Real Warriors Campaign
- Homefront United Network
Thank you to the National Guard Soldiers and family members who participated in the GYH campaign and were inspired to make healthy decisions as a result. Hooah!