Are you #WarriorReady? Prove your warrior status by taking our 30-day Challenge. You’ll find daily actions to help you stay fit and mission ready which will include health tips, workouts, and recipes. But first, check out our FAQs.
- Who can participate? Although the Challenge is designed for Soldiers, anyone can (and is encouraged to!) participate. So go crazy and share the Challenge with everyone you know. Share it with your battle buddies, brother, sister, girlfriend, wife, neighbors, swolemates, etc. You get the gist; the more the merrier!
- When does it start? You can begin the 30-day #WarriorReady Challenge anytime by clicking “ACCEPT CHALLENGE” on the Challenge Web page.
- How do I participate? First, register to participate by clicking the “ACCEPT CHALLENGE.” Complete each daily challenge and share your daily accomplishment on social media (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook) using the hashtag #WarriorReady. Let us know which challenges you crushed by clicking the box. Complete every challenge to claim your #WarriorReady status!
- What do I get for participating? You mean besides being able to prove you’re #WarriorReady and some serious bragging rights? Post a picture of you or a friend doing one of the daily challenges to Instagram using #WarriorReady and tag @GuardYourHealth for a chance to be featured on our Instagram account and the #WarriorReady Challenge Web page.
- Why should I take the #WarriorReady Challenge? The #WarriorReady Challenge will help you add a healthy activity to your daily routine to keep you mission ready and improve your overall health and fitness. Daily challenges will cover a wide variety of topics that contribute to mission readiness, including nutrition, exercise, sleep health, and more. So whether you’re training to crush your next APFT or stay in shape, join the Challenge to show you’re #WarriorReady.
- How can I stay in touch with Guard Your Health resources after I finish the Challenge? Sign up for FitText*, Guard Your Health’s year-round text message program to help you max your PT test and stay mission ready. Also, like/follow/subscribe to us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and YouTube. You can also ask our experts your health questions and share your story of how the Guard helped you succeed.
* Standard message and data rates may apply.
Hyped up for the Challenge? Tell your friends you’ve accepted the Challenge by sharing one of the graphics below on social media.